Stonefolds Farm Bothy - sleeps three in two bedrooms
This is our smallest cottage, ideal for couples or friends wanting a peaceful break
Built in 2005 it replaced the original farm house. Due to its numerous other uses after it was a house it was not possible to convert the existing building so it was demolished and a traditional cottage built on the site.
It has a level access from the parking area and is wheelchair accessible, making it ideal for people with mobility problems. The patio area outside the front door looks out over the garden and the surrounding countryside.
Inside there is an open plan living/dining/kitchen area with a table to seat four people, leather settee and reclining chair.
- Shower room with large shower. There is a grab rail in the shower and we can supply a shower chair if required.
- The double bedroom is at the front of the cottage. There is a single bedroom at the rear of the cottage.
- Solid oak floor throughout the cottage except the bathroom
- Full central heating
- Well equipped kitchen with microwave, electric cooker, fridge with small freezer
- TV with DVD
- CD/ Radio
- Enclosed garden shared with Stonefolds Cottage
- Ample parking
- We do not accept pets in any of our cottages
There is no washing machine in this cottage but access to one can be provided if required.
|Stonefolds Farm Bothy weekly prices (Saturday-Saturday)|
|2nd January - 30th June
|1st July - 1st September
|2nd September - 22nd December
|Christmas & New Year Please inquire|
Picture Gallery: Click on an image to view a slideshow.
Gallery - click on images to view slideshow...
The kids loved farm life. The silent nights and clean air makes one feel relaxed every morning”
Robert & family