Rowan Cottage - Sleeps six in three bedrooms
Rowan cottage is our largest cottage offering very spacious, luxurious accommodation for up to six people suitable for larger families or groups of friends. Built in 2009 to the current accessibility requirement, it is suitable for people in wheelchairs. Please contact us for further information about suitability for disabled people.
The cottage is accessed either by a slightly ramped path to the front door or steps to the patio doors which lead into the large dining kitchen. The bright kitchen has wooden work tops and gloss units. The dining area has a large oak table which seats six.
A separate lounge has windows on three sides with views over the surrounding fields and countryside it is well equipped with a leather suite.
Two twin bedrooms and one double with a king-size bed. All the bedrooms have windows looking out to the garden and fields beyond.
- Shower room with large shower. The shower has a very small step into it, about 1 inch. There is a grab rail on the wall and we can provide a shower chair if required.
- Solar water heating with back up for when there is not enough sunshine
- Full central heating
- Solid oak floor throughout the cottage except bathrooms
- The well equipped kitchen has an electric range cooker, dishwasher, fridge with small freezer.
- Utility room with washing machine
- TV with DVD in dining area
- Flat screen TV with DVD in lounge
- Supply of DVDs, games and books in the cottage
- Large enclosed garden
- Ample parking
- We do not accept pets in any cottage
|Rowan Cottage weekly price ( Saturday to Saturday)|
|2nd January - 29th June||£500||£150|
|30th June - 31st August||£660||£200|
|1st September - 21st December||£550||£150|
|Christmas and New Year please inquire|
Picture Gallery: Click on an image to view a slideshow.
Gallery - click on images to view slideshow...
Another great stay at Stonefolds, very comfortable and cosy. The girls will miss their evenings in the lamb shed!”