Rowan Cottage - Sleeps six in three bedrooms
Rowan cottage is our largest cottage offering very spacious, luxurious accommodation. Built in 2009 it is accessible by wheelchairs. Please contact us for further information about suitability for disabled people.
The cottage is accessed either by a slightly ramped path to the front door or steps to the patio doors which lead into the sapasious, bright dining kitchen. The dining area has a large oak table which seats six.
A separate lounge has windows on three sides with views over the surrounding fields and countryside it is well equipped with a leather suite.
Two twin bedrooms
One double with a king-size bed.
All the bedrooms have windows looking out to the garden and fields beyond.
- Shower room with large shower. The shower has a very small step into it, about 1 inch. There is a grab rail on the wall and we can provide a shower chair if required.
- Solar water heating with back up for when there is not enough sunshine
- Full central heating
- Solid oak floor throughout the cottage except bathrooms
- The well equipped kitchen has an electric range cooker, dishwasher, fridge and small freezer.
- Utility room with washing machine
- TV with DVD in dining area
- Flat screen TV with DVD in lounge
- Supply of DVDs, games and books in the cottage
- Large enclosed garden
- Ample parking
- We do not accept pets in any cottages
Low season until 2nd July, 28th August until 17th December
High season 3th July to 27th August, 18th December until 5th January 2022
Deposit 25% of total price of booking
Picture Gallery: Click on an image to view a slideshow.
Gallery - click on images to view slideshow...
Weâ€™ve had a great stay here, loved having the animals just outside the garden and seeing all the nature around us.”