Stonefolds Cottage - sleeps four in two bedrooms
Stonefolds Cottage was the first cottage we built on the farm. Replacing a redundant farm shed the cottage was finished in April 2003. The cottage has a bright modern interior making it suitable for families or couples looking for comfortable holiday accommodation.
The cottage has an open plan living/ dining/ kitchen room with a glass door leading to the patio area in the garden. The dining table by the windows overlooks the garden and the surrounding field where there is usually cattle or sheep grazing. The living area has a settee and two reclining chairs.
Both have windows looking out over the garden.
- Bathroom with a shower over the bath
- Solid oak floor throughout the cottage except the bathroom
- Full oil central heating
- Small wood burning stove
- T.V with DVD player. There is a supply of DVDs, videos, games and books in the cottage
- CD/ Radio
- Well equipped kitchen with microwave, electric cooker, fridge with small freezer
- Utility room with washing machine
- Enclosed garden which is shared with Stonefolds Bothy
- Ample parking
- We do not accept pets in any of our cottages
Low season until 3rd July, 29th August until 18th December
High season 4th July to 28th August, 19th Deember to 4th January 2021
Weekly arriving Saturday £480
Deposit 25% of total cost booking.
Picture Gallery: Click on an image to view a slideshow.
Gallery - click on images to view slideshow...
Weâ€™ve had a great stay here, loved having the animals just outside the garden and seeing all the nature around us.”